Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
Climate Change week 2020
The Food Summit 2020
The Kasunga Leaders retreat 2020
- • News Brief: Leave our Food out of modernity; children demand during a debate at the annual indigenous food Festival
- • Leaders pledge to support mechanisms to foster unity, cohesion and solidarity to harness Regional Development-Kasunga 9.
- • FARMERS IN WESTERN UGANDA URGE GOVERNMENT TO SET UP SEED BANKS
- • KRC simplifies Police work
- • GBV messages simplified through music, dance and drama
- • Building capacities of Local Councils: A facilitator’s Tale