Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
- • KRC commissions 60 election observers
- • Setting the Gender Agenda
- • Taking stock of Kasunga IX as regional leaders gear for Kasunga X on the 3rd and 4th December 2020
- • Creating safer school environments
- • Civic engagement triggers quick response to fix Rugombe–Kyarusozi Road
- • The 2020 Joint Agricultural Sector Annual Review (JASAR):