Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
Climate Change week 2020
The Food Summit 2020
The Kasunga Leaders retreat 2020
- • Government responsiveness to the provision of text books in upper primary facilitate pupils reading culture in primary schools
- • Community change agents model influence leader’s responsiveness and quality of service delivery at Kakabara health centre III.
- • KYENJOJO Citizens up in ‘arms’ over sell of police bond, DPC forced to conduct community policing
- • CIVIC EDUCATORS ENGAGE LEADERS,KYENJOJO PRIMARY SCHOOL GETS NEW LATRINE BLOCK
- • Maddox –Galihuma,Ruhoko –Mukunyu and Busanza Mukunyu Roads worked after citizens presenting issues paper to sub county and District leadership In Butiti sub county
- • KYEGEGWA CITIZENS RAISE IN ARMS, COMPEL DISTRICT TO PUT UP SEED SCHOOL