Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
- • KRC set to celebrate 20 years of existence
- • Peace Committee in Busaru initiate local solutions to prevailing tensions-Bundibugyo District
- • Bundibgyo LC V finally reigns in Bubukwanga
- • Bubukwanga sub county gets secondary school after 24 years of struggle
- • KRC ,BD support farmers with Micro-Wash stations, reap big from wet coffee processing
- • Fort Portal residents demonstrate over road, petition Central Government