Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
- • Village savings group saves member child
- • CASE 2: The relationship between Health Centre and community
- • CASE STORIES: Improved shelter at our health centre
- • Soil and water conservation at Centre stage, as KRC strives to increase production
- • KRC promotes composite making
- • KRC conducts household food diaries