Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
- • Peace Building in the Rwenzori Region:Bamba, Bakonzo Elders call for Tolerence
- • Match on Fort Portal for Climate Change: Boda-boda riders take centre stage at the 4th Climate Change Week in the Rwenzori sub region
- • Campaign to kick-out 3-Stone-Stove from schools launched at the 4th Climate Change Week in the Rwenzori sub region
- • Munyegera, the Mayuge ‘wonder kid’ excites Fort Portal, unveils range of agro-technological solutions
- • Rwenzori Region Petition to the Speaker of Parliament at the 4th Rwenzori Region Climate change week
- • Leaders challenged on the Enforcement of Environmental laws