Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
- Climate Change week April 2016
KRC Uganda @20 Years July 2016
Kasunga 8 November 2016
- NEWS FROM PARTNERS • AHURIO holds a regional stakeholders meeting on Human Rights Situation in Rwenzori
- • Maize farmers in exchange learning visit, grain quality at center stage
- • Disability is not inability
- • From one goat to a herd of goats:the abatagenda success story
- • KRC Organises exchange visit for coffee farmersexpose them to improved post harvest handling practices
- • Nkoma Farmer adopts to modern silos,saves harvest frompests.