Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
- • Rwenzori Regional Conflict Situation Analysis :Regrouping of Kilhumuiramutima militias in Rwenzori on a rise – Security
- • OPINION The age limit debate: Unmasking the inaccuracies
- • Citizens of Migogwe, decry poor services and organize own face the citizen’s community meeting in Kyegegwa
- • Enduring refugee life: the story of resilience
- • OPINION: Social media, the impact to productive work
- • Uhuru farmers group: the ray of hope for Kyebitaka village, Kyangwali sub county, Hoima district