Kabarole Research and Resource Center (KRC) is a well-established NGO operating in the Rwenzori Region of Western Uganda. Founded in 1996, with a research mission and a long-term commitment to understanding the measures and drivers of poverty and its solutions, KRC has accumulated substantial experience in research and created numerous development programs based on community analyses of the activities which would be most helpful in achieving sustainable and equitable socio-economic development. Eighteen years of experience in community development work has led KRC to identify a new strategic direction currently being adopted, focused on supporting the need for integration and effectiveness of development research & information, decision making and implementation, reaching to national levels of research, information and policy formation.
Happy New year 2018
We shall keep you posted of our Upcoming events this year.
- • Youth supported by KRC actively participate in technology exhibitions
- • KRC creates banana market linkages outside the Rwenzori region
- • White coffee stem borer/anthores leuconotus infests Kabarole and Bunyangabu Districts
- • DGF 2 launched,KRC to lead in building civic competence in the Rwenzori region
- • We are committed to influencing Parliament-MPS
- • People power, people Action: Citizens Petition Government over Ancestral Land